DPRK Briefing Book : Transition
- Three-Stage Approach to Economic Reform in the DPRK
Yukie Yoshikawa, Columbia University, posted March 15, 2004.
- Testimony on DPRK Economic Reforms and Security Intentions
Victor Cha, Georgetown University, March 2, 2004.
- ROK: Long-term Decline in the DPRK Premium
Dominique Dwor-Frécaut, Barclays Capital Research, February 27, 2004.
- DPRK Political Stability and Implications for the ROK
Marcus Noland, Institute for International Economics, February 18, 2004.
- Military First Policy & Socialism
Ruediger Frank, University of Vienna,
December 11, 2003.
- Reflections on DPRK’s Economic Reform
William Newcomb, Korea Economics Institute, (excerpted from Korea’s Economy 2003) May 2003.
Global Problem Solving Book: "Complexity, Security, and Civil Society in East Asia: Foreign Policies and the Korean Peninsula." Download it free!