DPRK Briefing Book: Policy Area: Negotiating Style
- Challenge of Modernity for Kim Jong-Il
Alexandre Mansourov, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, 2003.
- Lessons Learned from Negotiating with North Koreans ( Nautilus Conference Paper )
Mitchell Reiss, The Reves Center for International Studies, 2003.
- Psychological Profile of Kim Jong-Il
Katy Oh and Ralph Hassig, 2003.
- Strategies and Prospects for Negotiating with the DPRK
Scott Snyder, US Institute of Peace, 2002
- Kim Jong-Il and North Korea’s Film Industry
Jerrold Post, Los Angeles Times, February 23, 2003.
- Testimony on North Korea
James Lilley, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 2003.
- North Korean Decision-Making Processes
Alexandre Mansourov, Center for Korean Research at Columbia, 1994.
- Dynamics of Nuclear (Non) Proliferation
Peter Hayes, The Nautilus Institute & Lawrence Livermore Lab, 1993.
- Negotiating with North Korea
The views expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Nautilus Institute. Readers should note that Nautilus seeks a diversity of views and opinions on controversial topics in order to identify common ground.