DPRK Briefing Book: Humanitarian-The Nautilus Institute
- Brownback Bill Will Not Solve North Korea?s Problems
Hazel Smith, Jane’s Intelligence Review, February 2004.
- Report on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights Violations
International Federation of Human Rights, 2003.
- Approaches to the Formulation of a Human Rights Agenda in the US-DPRK Dialogue
Alexandre Mansourov, Nautilus Institute Special Report, February 1995.
- UNICEF Situation Analysis of DPRK
- UN Consolidated Relief Appeal 2004
Office of Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), November 2003.
- DPRK Religious Freedom Report 2003
State Dept, December 18, 2003.
- DPRK Reports on Human Rights Practices
State Dept, February 25, 2004.
- Update of WHO in DPRK
- Resolution on DPRK
UNHCR UNHCR, October 2003.
- IRC/CRC Appeal 2004
- DPRK Humanitarian Assistance Sector Programming Matrix
- UNICEF Program Plan for DPRK 2004-2006
- Statement of the UN Office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs
(UNOCHA) January 18, 2001.
- Position Paper on Rehabilitation and Development in DPRK
WFP, June 26, 2001.
- Nutrition Survey
Report from EU, UNICEF, WFP, November 1998.
The views expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Nautilus Institute. Readers should note that Nautilus seeks a diversity of views and opinions on contentious topics in order to identify common ground.