DPRK Briefing Book: Agreed Framework- The Nautilus Institute
- Text of the Agreed Framework
- The End of the Agreed Framework
Jonathan Pollack, Naval War College Review, 2003.
- Energy Initiative and the Modernizing the Agreed Framework
Nautilus Institute, February 16, 2001.
- Role of KEDO and Agreed Framework (Conference Paper)
Zach Davis, 2000.
- Analysis of US Declaration of DPRK “Material Breach”
Peter Hayes, Nautilus Institute, October 16, 2002
- Lessons of the 1994 Crisis for Today
CSIS Panel, March 20, 2003.
- KEDO Backgrounder & Developments
Center for Nonproliferation Studies, Inventory of International Nonproliferation Organizations and Regimes, 2002
- Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO) Annual Report
- Clinton DPRK Counterproliferation Strategy
William Berry, US Air Force Academy, 1995.
- KEDO Achievements and Challenges
Joel Wit, The Nonproliferation Review, 1999.
- Theoretical Propositions of Sanctions Theory & the Agreed Framework
Curtis Martin, Journal of Peace Research, 2002.
Sources The views expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Nautilus Institute. Readers should note that Nautilus seeks a diversity of views and opinions on controversial topics in order to identify common ground.