DPRK Briefing Book: Policy Area: Economy
- Defining Strategic Goals for US-DPRK Economic Engagement
Bradley Babson, World Bank, 2003.
- DPRK and the South Korean Economy
Marcus Noland, Institute for International Economics, 2003.
- Economic Continuity and Change under Kim Jong-Il (PPT presentation)
Alexandre Mansourov, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, 2003.
- The Structure of North Korea’s Political Economy: Changes and Effects
Young-Sun Lee and Deok Ryong Yoon, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, December 30, 2004.
- DPRK Information Strategy (Conference Paper)
Peter Hayes, The Nautilus Institute, 2002.
- Market Economy in North Korea
Ruediger Frank, Columbia University, 2003.
- Seoul’s Secret Success
Aidan Foster-Carter, Pyongyang Watch, 2003.
- Prospects for DPRK Expanding Trade
Nicholas Eberstadt, American Enterprise Institute, October 31, 2003.
- International Economic Linkages of DPRK
L. Gordon Flake, Nautilus Institute Special Report, August 1995.
- DPRK Monetary History
Kurt Schuler, Dollarization.org, February 29, 2004.
- The Mineral Industry of North Korea
Chin S. Kuo, U.S. Geological Survey-Minerals Information, 1996
- Digging for Answers in the DPRK Mining Sector
by the Institute for Far Eastern Studies, 2006
- Proposal to Form Special Mining Area in Danchon Region for Foreign Investment
Korea Joint Venture Group, 1995
- Impact of IT Revolution on DPRK (Conference Report)
Alexandre Mansourov, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, 2002.
- Eurasian Railways and the trans-Korean Railway
Markku Heiskanen, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies, 2003.
- Project Status Report: July 2004
The KUT/SU Research Collaboration, 2004.
The views expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Nautilus Institute. Readers should note that Nautilus seeks a diversity of views and opinions on controversial topics in order to identify common ground.