DPRK Briefing Book : Terrorism
- DPRK Narco-Trafficking
Congressional Research Service, 2003.
- Report on State-Sponsored Terrorism by DPRK
State Dept, April 2003.
- Narcotics Report on DPRK
State Dept, March 2004.
- Global Illicit Drug Trends 2003
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), June 26, 2003.
- Senate Testimony on DPRK Narco-WMD Connection
Robert Galluci, Georgetown University, May 20, 2003.
- Senate Testimony on DPRK Drugs, Counterfeiting, & Arms Trade
William Bach, Office of African, Asian, and European Affairs, May 20, 2003.
- Testimony on Stopping Spread of WMD in DPRK
John Bolton, Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security, June 4, 2003.
- Chairman’s Conclusions on PSI
Lisbon Meeting, March 4-5, 2004.
- Chairman’s Statement on PSI
Brisbane Meeting, July 9-10, 2003.
- PSI: Statement of Interdiction Principles
State Dept, September 4, 2003.
- Australian Stance on PSI
Glenda Gauci, Australian DFAT, Institute for Corean-American Studies, May 9, 2003.
Hot off the press: "Complexity, Security, and Civil Society in East Asia: Foreign Policies and the Korean Peninsula." Download it free!