These reports were released to the Nautilus Institute under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Operational Report for Quarterly Period Ending 30 April 1968
- Regional Rivalries and Nuclear Responses Volume II The South Korean Case: A Nuclear Weapons Program Embedded in an Environment of Great Power Concerns by Bryan Jack
- The Student Movement in South Korea by Vincent Brandt
- Tactical Nuclear Weapons Responsibility: Ordnance Versus Field Artillery by Lieutenant Colonel Joseph A. Fields
- The Reduction of Tension in Korea Vol I by Peter W. Colm, Rosemary Hayes, Karl F. Spielmann, Nathan N. White
- The Reduction of Tension in Korea Vol II by Peter W. Colm, Rosemary Hayes, Karl F. Spielmann, Nathan N. White
- Weapons Support Detachment – Korea Nuclear Operations Standard Operation Procedures by Albert H. Voegeli