Joint Australian-US intelligence facilities
The best single introduction to the Joint Australia-US Joint Defence Facility at Pine Gap, outside Alice Springs, Northern Territory, remains the Report of the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties, Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, October 1999 on An Agreement to extend the period of operation of the Joint Defence Facility at Pine Gap, and the testimonies to that committee by Desmond Ball and Paul Dibb. (See bibliography.)
Comprehensive bibliography of Australian and other government and non-government sources relating to the Joint Defence Facility, Pine Gap.
List of dishes and domes, by Desmond Ball and Bill Robinson, June 2007.
Large version of aerial photo of Pine Gap, August 2005, Digital Globe, with extant dishes and domes numbered by Desmond Ball and Bill Robinson.
- ADF – intelligence, Australian Forces Abroad
- ADF – Intelligence in ADF overseas deployments, Australian Forces Abroad
- ADF – Afghanistan – Intelligence, Australian Forces Abroad: Afghanistan
- ASIS – Afghanistan, Australian Forces Abroad: Afghanistan
- Australian intelligence organisations, Australian Forces Abroad
- Australian-US intelligence – Afghanistan and Iraq, Australian Forces Abroad
- Canadian SIGINT and Afghanistan, Australia in Afghanistan
- Joint Intelligence Support System (JISS), Australian Forces Abroad
- National Security Agencies, Australian Forces Abroad
- SIPRNET, Australian Forces Abroad