This is the last issue for 2014. AdaptNet will resume on Tuesday, 10 February 2015. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and support throughout 2014. You are one of over 1400 subscribers to AdaptNet in fifty different countries. We would appreciate your feedback on how AdaptNet is currently being used and how it might be improved in future. Please send comments to us by hitting ‘reply’.
1. Social Representation Theory and Climate Change
2. Climate Change Adaptation Study in Indian Context
3. Economic Risks of Climate Change in the United States
4. Comparative Analysis of Surface UHI – Australia
5. Strategies for Improving Adaptation Practice in Developing Countries
6. International Conference – Climate Change Innovation and Resilience